About Me

My photo
I'll be 55 this August... I've had bronchiectasis for ten years plus this year... End stage lung disease for the past year...been on oxygen for three years... and have I got used to it yet?... nah! I am now waiting for the biggie; a double lung and maybe a heart transplant. I love my life weirdly enough, because I have some wonderful family and friends who are with me every step of the way on my adventures, even though I embarrass them on a daily basis with my unorthodox way of looking at life. Not for the faint hearted!

Saturday 6 March 2010

Good news and new knickers

Hoorah... I can tell people at last. My youngest son is getting married to the beautiful and kindhearted Reni this summer. Yep that's right we have about four months to organise a wedding... doddle.

We went to see the restaurant where they will hold one of the parties and they looked so excited the pair of them. It's so good to have some good news in your life for a change, long may it continue. I can foresee some problems ahead, but for today I will push to the back of my mind and I will face those problems as and when they come knocking.

Mind you for a young man that said he was keeping right out of it and was going to let us organise it, he got mighty upset when Reni said he couldn't have black sparkly bits!

I went to buy some new knickers to celebrate and ended up with two bags of new clothes... They will be going back on Tuesday on my way to physio. I'll put it done to temporary insanity. Most people would believe that, well they might find the temporary bit hard to swallow!

Lots of love Debbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment